Contribute to MOC Research
Without Spending a Dime!
In the time it takes to drink your morning coffee, you
can help MOCC earn money for the fight
against mucinous ovarian
We are once again partnering with the HundredX Express Feedback for Good program to raise funds for Rhonda’s Award 2022. Each time a volunteer submits a review on our behalf, MOCC earns $2.00. Reviews are anonymous and can be done from your cell phone, tablet, or computer.
In June of 2021, MOCC earned almost $15,000, and we’ve set our 2022 goal even higher. This time around, our goal is to raise $17,000 or more!!
Here’s how it works…
You’ll “Contribute” Time, Not Money!
· When: From March 7th until April 5th, each volunteer can complete up to 75 reviews. Completing all 75 will earn $150 for MOCC.
· What: Select which businesses you want to review from over 1,500 popular brands. Reviews can be done 24/7 from wherever you are. Each one takes just one minute of your time!
·Option 1: Text “Contribute” to a code we’ll provide before the March 7th kick-off. Enter your cell number and email address to get started. Then choose “MOCC/Mucinous Ovarian Cancer Coalition” from the drop-down menu. Within minutes, you’ll receive a personalized link to use. The platform is emoji-based and simple to navigate.
· Option 2: If you prefer to participate online using your laptop or desktop computer, we’ll send you a link to follow and sign on.
· Concerned about privacy? At the end of the 30 days, your contact information is wiped from the system, and you’ll never hear from EFG again. Your personal information will never be shared or sold. Scouts honor!
A Couple More Details
There are only 2 conditions, but they are important ones:
· Take your time: You must spend at least one minute on a review for it to be counted.
· Feedback limit: While you can complete a total of 75 reviews, you can’t do more than 50 in the same day.
Will you pitch in and help us meet our $17,000 goal? Drop us an email at: Hope4MOC@gmail.com to let us know you’ll join the fight against mucinous ovarian cancer!
(Learn more about Rhonda’s Award and our commitment to advancing research for early detection, treatment, and a cure.)